Michael Whitley Architects was established in 1982
Over the years of carefully managed growth the practice has provided an innovative and professional service to our clients and with the back-up of a highly motivated architectural, technical and administrative team we are committed to meeting the market-led criteria of the twenty first century, without sacrificing either quality of design or facility.
Today we are busy with a portfolio that is more diverse than ever, covering all market sectors.
Our extensive buildings expertise is being applied to commercial, community, retail, leisure, health, industrial, and residential schemes, both private and public sector.
Bringing our clients plans and projects to satisfactory fruition, however large or small, in whatever sector, is our stated goal.
We guarantee the same commitment to customer care and attention to detail for every commission – be it a modest scheme calling for straightforward architectural services or a major development involving us right from feasibility through to the completed facility.
MICHAEL WHITLEY – BSc (HONS), DAAS, RIBA
STEPHEN WHITLEY – R.M.A.P.S
Office Manager / CDM-C
PAUL GRIFFITH – BSc, BArch, RIBA
ADAM MCATEER – BSc, BArch, RIBA
REBEKAH MILLIKEN – BA HONS, M ARCH, RIBA
NEIL DEVLIN – HND
JAMIE NOEL – BSc (Hons)
- Girdwood community hub – Perspective – March – April 2016
- YMCA Day-care – Perspective – January February 2016
- Girdwood Community Hub – Northern Builder Vol 27 No1 2016
- Templemore Avenue – Living Design Autumn 2013
- 2017 – Girdwood Community Hub, Belfast – RICS awards – Winner – Project of the year
- 2017 – Girdwood Community Hub, Belfast – RICS awards – shortlisted in 4 categories
- 2016 – Girdwood Community Hub, Belfast – RSUA awards – winner – regeneration
- 2015 – Churchlane Mews, Magherafelt – CIH awards – shortlisted
- 2012 – New community hub, Craigavon – RICS Awards Community benefit design award
- 2008 – New recycling and environmental information centre, Bangor – RSUA special award for innovation in design and construction
- 2008 – New recycling and environmental information centre, Bangor – International green apple awards – Silver award
- Belfast City Council
- Craigavon Borough Council
- North Down Borough Council
- Apex Housing association
- Choice Housing Association
- Care Circle Ltd
- Hamilton Road Baptist Church.